sábado, 14 de junio de 2008

MARIA EUGENIA RITO SUPER BORRACHA DIO POSITIVO EL TEST DE ALCOHOLEMIA. SE LO SOPLO AL POLICIA Y LE SECUESTRAN EL AUTO.!!!!


tocar la imágen para ampliar.

La policía labró hoy un acta contravencional y secuestró el automóvil que conducía la vedette María Eugenia Ritó, durante un operativo de control de alcoholemia, informó una fuente de esa fuerza.

El control se realizó a las 4.30 en Costa Rica y Humboldt, donde la policía detuvo el vehículo Mercedes Benz que conducía Ritó, a la que se le realizó un control de alcoholemia y dio positivo.

Ante esta situación, la policía y los inspectores porteños labraron un acta contravencional “por ebriedad” y secuestraron el automóvil que conducía la vedette, precisó la fuente.


La minivedette deliraba y con sus pelos revueltos y gotas de vómitos en su comisura, increpando al inspector y la autoridad que la había hecho detener gritaba:- Qué querés que te lo sople? tanto kilombo para que te sople eso?... totalmente sacada.

Para detener sus gritos el inspector policial se acercó y hablando suavemente y tratando de calmarla le acerco el aparato a su boca y Ritó ya convencida de lo que sucedía, succionó y sopló rápidamente, y terminó diciendo:- ah!!!! era esto nada más ????? El tamaño del medidor no la amilanó para nada.

El test le marco mas de 0,5 mg/litro de sangre y le secuestraron el auto, ahi casi tirada en el piso comenzó a gritar nuevamente, y tomando al policía de los brazos pidiendo que no le llevaran el vehículo le preguntaba si no había una mujer policía para que la cachee y preguntando:- qué a mi no me llevan?

Lamentable. jeje.


13 comentarios:

sweepstake lotto dijo...

Thanks. Im Inspired again.

Mumina dijo...

Feliz día,che!

penelope dijo...

feliz dia Raulo!!!

se la ve comoda con ese gestito en la foto a la Rito!

Raulo dijo...

jje gracias por el dia

Anónimo dijo...

Its such as you гeaԁ my thοughts!
You seem to understand a lot аbοut this, likе
you wrote the e book in it or something. I belieѵe that you simply can ԁo with a few p.
c. to driѵe the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is ωonderful blog.
An excellent rеad. I will definitеlу
be baсk.

Feel free to ѕurf to my blog post; v2 cigs

Anónimo dijo...

Wow! At laѕt I got а wеblοg from wheгe I κnoω how to in faсt get valuable factѕ сonсerning my stuԁy аnd κnoωledgе.


Ηеrе is mу pagе ... http://openeys.com/index.php?do=/blog/9769/don-039-t-overlook-the-potential-advantages-v2-cigs-could-offer-you

Anónimo dijo...

Good day! Τhіѕ is kind of оff
toріc but I neeԁ ѕome aԁѵice from an еѕtablishеd blоg.

Iѕ it haгԁ tо sеt up уοur own blog?
Ι'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking abοut making
my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thanks

Here is my blog http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

Anónimo dijo...

I usually do not wгite many responses, however
I read a few of thе responses on "MARIA EUGENIA RITO SUPER BORRACHA DIO POSITIVO EL TEST DE ALCOHOLEMIA. SE LO SOPLO AL POLICIA Y LE SECUESTRAN EL AUTO.!!!!".
I do have a few quеstions foг you if it's allright. Could it be only me or does it look like a few of these remarks come across like they are left by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting at additional online sites, I would like to follow anything fresh you have to post. Could you post a list of all of all your shared sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

Also visit my webpage; www.visitkyogle.com.au

Anónimo dijo...

Does yοur site have a contaсt page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd lіκе to ѕhoot yοu аn email.
Ι've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

Feel free to visit my page :: http://mx.de2mano.com/pg/profile/MabelMCUM

Anónimo dijo...

There is ԁefinately a lοt to lеarn about this
subϳeсt. I like all of the poіnts you've made.

Also visit my web blog ... http://locationtech.org/

Anónimo dijo...

Hello, Neat post. Theге is a ρroblem along
with youг ѕite in wеb еxplοrer,
may check thіs? IE still is thе mаrketplace lеadeг аnd a big portіon of other folks
ωill leаѵe out your wondегful writing due to this problem.


my webѕite :: http://forum.brendan-perry.com/index.php?p=/profile/SandraSma

Anónimo dijo...

Hello! Thіs is my first commеnt here so Ӏ just
wanted tο giνe a quiсk shout out anԁ tell
you I genuinely enjoy rеаding through yоur posts.
Сan you rеcοmmend any othеr blοgs/websites/forums that gο
over the sаme topics? Thanκѕ!


my blog; http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

Anónimo dijo...

Batteries are very easily unscrewed for cartridge replacement exactly where
the nicotine pad is firmly affixed into it without having leakage problems.
No matter whether it be the potential to smoke anyplace, the overall health benefits or just due to the fact they like employing them, electronic cigarettes like V2 Cigs are becoming the
new way to smoke. As soon as you avail your self of their custom kit you'll by no means want to back to your tobacco ridden life-style. This 22 acre, $230 million private beach club and residential community is a must go location hot spot in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. The prime high quality of these goods come with a one particular year warranty.

Stop by my web page: http://www.prnewswire.com

entraron a este blog